Baraqahmutaqqin Capital Sdn Bhd (794684-U) is a capital company under Malaysia’s Financial Services Act 2013 for scheduled activities (factoring and leasing) and is also a licensed money lender (Moneylenders Act 1951 ).
Baraqah assists its clients and partners to obtain project and equity financing from financial institutions or investors. The types of consultancy services that Baraqah offers include but not limited to:
- assessment of project and business viability
- structuring of customized financing requirements
- restructuring of financing
- sourcing of investors for viable business proposition
- sourcing of financing for viable customers
- arrange for syndicated financing that includes asset backed or financial instrument backed lending
- provision of independent financial monitoring and reporting on special projects
- prepare submissions to financial institutions or investors on behalf of clients
Banking & Financial Consultancy Services
Baraqah offers consultancy services to financial institutions or similar organisations to review, enhance or create new departments or profit centres and its accompanying business and operational processes.
The scope of work typically starts with confirmation of user requirements, gap analysis, product definition, develop Request for Proposals, training needs analysis, on boarding for training and managing the processes for approval from relevant authorities and regulators.
The range of management and operational consultancy services provided are:
- consultancy and management services for the setting up of Islamic or sharia based financial institutions
- consultancy and management services for the setting up and implementation of trade financing businesses and departments for financial institutions
- consultancy and management services for the setting up and implementation of credit and risk management departments for financial institutions
- provision of training in banking and financial related products and processes e.g. sales, credit evaluation, credit administration, risk
- assist in offshore banking facilities and support services
The main principals in Baraqah have over 30 years of cumulative experiences in conventional and Islamic banking in Malaysia. They have served several banks in various capacities before venturing into their own business. Baraqah also engages external associates and subject-matter-experts who are experienced practitioners and specialists in their respective areas, that is required in a project or assignment. This approach ensures that all services offered are relevant throughout, and adopts industries best practices.
Training and Skill Enhancement Programs
Baraqah has developed specialised content and materials for Training and Skills Enhancement (TSE) programs tailored for specific sectors.
The platforms that we provide are for both physical classrooms and online training programs. We partner with world class leaders in providing online learning or e-learning to provide measured, monitored and effective online training and skill enhancement programs.
We strongly believe in utilising state of the art Learning Management System that are robust, secure and cost effective to support our TSE programs.
The types of TSE programs that we offer covers the following sectors:
- Banking (conventional and Islamic)
- Insurance (conventional and Islamic)
- Other financial services